Our latest wrap of campaign-related media covers a range of issues including advocacy and activism, legal needs and court fees, family violence, and cuts to tenancy services in Queensland (Please note: some articles may be paywalled).
- Legal centre linked to social activism, The Australian, 26 October 2012
- Gag clause bad for freedom and policy, The Australian, 19 October 2012
- Legal centres on collision course over right to lobby, The Australian, 14 September 2012
- Rolls-Royce courts out of reach: Chief Justice, The West Australian, 25 October 2012
- Not all equal before the law, The Age, 13 October 2012
- Fee hikes a barrier to justice, Briefed: The Law Blog, Herald Sun, 11 October 2012
- More funds needed to tackle domestic violence, ABC 7.30 Victoria, 12 October 2012
- Legal centres busy with domestic violence cases, ABC News Online, 10 October 2012
- Emergency funding for Queensland Tenant Advice Service, Federal Government Media Release, 3 October 2012
- Funding cuts to ‘increase homelessness‘, Sky News, 30 September 2012
- Queensland cuts to ‘increase homelessness’, The Australian, 28 September 2012
In addition, the campaign achieved local print, radio and television around the launch of a new community legal centre in the Goulburn Valley in late September, Queensland radio around the tenancy service cuts at the end of September, and on ABC Kimberley on 25 October on the need for a new regional community legal centre.
We welcome your comments, and please let us know if you become aware of coverage we can share it with our campaign supporters.
You can keep up-to-date with all our media coverage by reading our In the Media category.