Our latest media wrap leads with coverage of changes to Federal Court fees, and waivers and exemptions for disadvantaged litigants following our media release on Wednesday.
The right of community legal centres to lobby for law reform, a great in-depth radio interview on our campaign, and coverage of funding for community legal centres also feature.
- More about self-interest than access to justice, The Australian Financial Review, 14 September 2012
- Federal Court fee waivers for disadvantaged welcomed, Pro Bono News, 12 September 2012
- Legal centres on collision course over right to lobby, The Australian, 14 September 2012
- Hugh de Kretser interview on CLA campaign, RRR The Grapevine, 3 September 2012
- Lawyers: $1.6m for legal aid falls short, The New Lawyer, 31 August 2012
- Legal aid in “crisis”, ABC TV News SA, 30 August 2012
- Money will ease access to justice, Briefed: The Law Blog, 29 August 2012
We welcome your comments, and please let us know if you become aware of coverage so we can share it with our campaign supporters.
You can keep up-to-date with all our media coverage by reading our In the Media category.