Our latest wrap of campaign-related media covers a range of issues including Commonwealth Government legal expenditure, Legal Aid and community legal centre funding, advocacy, pro bono legal services, and family violence (Please note: some articles may be paywalled).
- NACLC voices strong concern over new funding guidelines for CLCs (Media release), NACLC, 20 December 2012
- Community Legal Centres: Working in the public interest (Media release), Community Legal Centres NSW, 20 December 2012
- Greater access to justice for disadvantaged (Media release), NSW Attorney-General, 20 December 2012
- Legal Services Expenditure Report (Media release), Federal Attorney-General, 20 Decmber 2012
- Legal Services Expenditure Report (Report), Federal Attorney-General’s Department, 20 December 2012
- Government gets tough on lobbyists using legal aid, ABC News Online, 20 December 2012
- Legal Aid’s $3m deficit leads to cuts, The Age, 17 December 2012
- Scales of justice buckle under rising workload, The Age, 6 December 2012
- Right to fair trial at risk: judge, The Age, 5 December 2012
- Federal, State Governments to negotiate on Legal Aid crisis, ABC Radio National The World Today, 3 Decmber 2012
- Environmental Defenders facing funding cuts, ABC 7.30 NSW, 16 November 2012
- Pro bono burden reflects funding gap, The Australian, 9 November 2012
- Calls for court ‘safe rooms’ for violence victims, ABC Radio National AM, 9 November 2012
We welcome your comments, and please let us know if you become aware of coverage we can share it with our campaign supporters.
You can keep up-to-date with all our media coverage by reading our In the Media category.