The Community Law Australia campaign is maintaining a welcome profile in the media two weeks out from our 16 July launch at the High Court of Australia. Here are some of the highlights:
- Priced out of the legal system, ABC The Drum, 30 July 2012
- Spending on our legal system misjudged, Briefed: The Law Blog, 27 July 2012
- Interview with Stan Thomson, Mornings, ABC South East SA, 25 July 2012 (from 18.40)
- Push to reduce judges $782m pension hoard to finance legal centres, The Australian, 24 July 2012
- Community legal centres have called for increased funding, The Australian, 20 July 2012
We welcome your comments, and please let us know if you become aware of coverage we can share it with our campaign supporters.
You can keep up-to-date with all our media coverage by reading our In the Media category.